Brat Sweet Nothings

Random musings of a romance reader
FALLING STAR by Karen Wiesner
NOTE: This is Book 1 in the Angelfire Trilogy

I don't usually read inspirational romances but I'm glad I didn't give this a miss because it turned out to be quite simply one of the best books I've read last year.

Rori has been in love with Nate for as long as she could remember. Devastated by his betrayal, she ran away from home at the age of sixteen. Now Nate is back and he wants a second chance. Can two people from different worlds have a real chance at happiness? Rori captured my heart right from the start with her pureness of spirit, generosity of heart, tarnished innocence, wariness and uncertainties. Nate is a kind and honourable man who is not infallible and this just makes him more real to me. Suffice to say the book brought tears to my eyes many times. I cannot recommend this story enough.

FALLING STAR
Karen Wiesner

Mainstream Romance
Available now from Hard Shell Word Factory
ISBN: 1-58200-110-3 (electronic-$6)
ISBN: 0-7599-0083-3 (trade paperback-$11.01)
Limited quantities-$2.98 disk (HTML or PDF)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006-2008 Brat Sweet Nothings
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
Subscribe to BSN
Contact Me
Fill in the form below and click 'submit'. Your message will be sent after you verify the code displayed.


Recent Posts
Archives