Brat Sweet Nothings

Random musings of a romance reader
DANCING WITH HIS HEART by Katherine Warwick
I recently discovered Katherine Warwick's Dancing With His Heart and I'm excited to say I enjoyed it so tremendously that she's now on my autobuy list! I haven't come across any romance that touches on competitive ballroom dancing before and I found it extremely fresh and original.

This book is a perfect example of how romantic tension can be fiery hot without the use of any offensive or explicit language. Readers of sweet to sensual romance willl be pleased and I think those whose taste run to the more explicit will be pleasantly surprised (I read a spectrum of both). As Alex tries to circumvent Lauren's instinctive antagonism and distrust due to an incident in their past, their undeniable attraction humms and vibrates like a strummed music string.

Warwick's voice is clean and vibrant, with some beautiful metaphors, and I like how she explored the other aspects of Alex's and Lauren's lives apart from the romance. Her portrayal of the challenges in raising a child with autism was so realistic it came as no surprise when I found out one of her children also has autism. I thought the suspense angle could have been explored further but it's a minor issue. One of my favourite parts of the book was the epilogue-very romantic and fitting to the theme.

If I can afford the time, I just might take up ballroom dancing lessons. That's how good this book is!

DANCING WITH HIS HEART
Katherine Warwick

Grove Creek Publishing
# ISBN-10: 1933963980
# ISBN-13: 978-1933963983
Book Blurb
Available from katherinewarwick.com or Amazon
2 Comments:
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GEE Jenny-- I'm honored to be on your auto-buy list! WOW. I'm gold-plating your review, girl!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jenny, please contact me at my email or website at your earliest convenience.
    Thanks, Katherine Warwick

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006-2008 Brat Sweet Nothings
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
Subscribe to BSN
Contact Me
Fill in the form below and click 'submit'. Your message will be sent after you verify the code displayed.


Recent Posts
Archives